Pursuant to Gimnazjum im Noblistów in Rokietnica development plan, progress is at the top of their agenda. Their school’s priority is to inspire students to innovative, independent and creative work. Their main objective in 2017/18 is to make the best use of our previous experience, gained while carrying out Erasmus KA1 program. Their focus is on practical knowledge of foreign languages. Their students participate in trips abroad and AISEC program. In addition, they have language classes, where they put special emphasis on teaching English. In order to teach effectively, they want to accomplish the following goals in their school:
- Develop students’ language skills, so as to be able to carry out international projects as part of eTwinning platform and to take an active part in Action 2 of Erasmus+ and AISEC programs, which we participated in this year.
- Develop foreign language teachers’ methodological and linguistic skills and begin cooperation at the European level.
- Expand knowledge of ICT tools in order to increase teaching effectiveness.
- Enable students to create international contacts network as well as to actively participate in Europe’s social life.
- Improve students’ knowledge of other cultures, customs and foreign countries in order to share experiences.
- Increase the satisfaction of learning and show its practical usefulness.
- Overcome cultural and language barriers.
- Learn about the customs and traditions of European countries and share ours.
The website of the school is available here.