11 October 2017-13 October 2017
Participants: Representatives of all partner countries
The following topics were discussed during the meeting:
- Hungary (present meeting, 11-13 October 2017, organizational tasks of the project)
- Estonia (at the end of the project, 20-22 May 2020, to discuss the final report)
General information referring to each activity
- Each country is supposed to send 2 students and one or two teachers to the host country.
- The host country provides accommodation with host families for the students and recommends a hotel to stay to the teachers. Host teachers for teachersâ accommodation are welcome if possible.
- Preparation for each visit: students collect material about an event of their home country that is similar to the event of the country they are visiting. The material should contain images, videos, text documents, that have been edited by students.
- All documents should be uploaded to GoogleMyMaps. For this, the project leader of each country should make a Google account or use their already existing accounts.
- Our map is available here
- The students to be involved in the visits should be 14-17 years old.
- Dates: 4-8 December 2017 + 2 days for travelling
- Topic: Celebrating the 100th anniversary of Finlandâs independence
- Dates: 14-18 May 2018 + 2 days for travelling
- Topic: Children’s day, children’ rights, celebrating children
- Dates: 11-15 November 2018 + 2 days for travelling
- Topic: St. Martin’s Day
- Dates: 10-14 June 2019
- Topic: Celebrating the Holy Spirit, Pentecost
- Dates: 9-13 December 2019
- Topic: Christmas
- Dates: 24-28 February 2020
- Topic: Shrove Tuesday, Ash Wednesday
A tutorial video on the use of GoogleMyMaps is available here.
Partner schools will have to update their activities in Mobility Tool, which will be provided for them by their National Agencies.
Each partner school has to keep the following documents:
- all financial documents needed by their school and national agency
- flight tickets
- boarding passes
- certificates of stay
- images, videos, texts etc. produced in the project as project products
We decided to set up a WhatsApp group for prompt communication. For this, all coordinators, please, download WhatsApp on your mobiles and send me your mobile phone numbers if you have not done so yet. The name of our group on WhatsApp is Tradition and modern technology.